- A Liar's Grace ~ 469 words
Ananias and his wife Sapphira paid the ultimate price for lying. So will many others.
- Analyzing - Textual Criticism ~ 440 words (KJSection)
A brief look at how the text used in all new Bible versions is decided upon.
- A Foreign World ~ 488 words
American societal norms are in upheaval as a divided nation battles over the future direction we take.
- An Unfit Heart ~ ~ 353 words
A holy God cannot and will not dwell in a wicked heart.
- Carnal Christians ~ 453 words
We hear this a lot today but is there really such a thing as a carnal Christian?
- How is Your Walk? ~ ~ 474 words
Are you walking like Jesus walked or is it more like the world walks?
- Jesus is Lord of Lords ~ 306 words
We do not teach Jesus as a baby in a manger but as the risen Lord of Lords and King of Kings. He will soon judge this world and us in Righteousness, condemning the guilty and rewarding the faithful.
- Judging Clothing Worn ~ 441 words
God is not interested in preserving cultures of any race or creed. He calls us to be new creatures, defined by Him and His Word.
- Love ~ 226 words
True Biblical love points the way to a safe haven.
- Lusting Children ~ 449 words
Children are encouraged to lust after everything from food to toys, and parents often are accomplices.
- Made, Not Born ~ 443 words
It is by the working of Satan through our mind and bodies of flesh that makes anyone a homosexual and like any other sin, no one is immune.
- Many Foolish People Today ~ 473 words
They deny God, His works and His authority over their lives.
- Naming God ~ 333 words
Some people use any name but the ones in the Bible and become vulnerable to worshiping something other than the God of the Bible.
- No Stoning ~ 439 words
God has abolished the old ordinances by Jesus Christ. His sinless blood is our covering and liberty.
- One Religion Over Another ~ 257 words
Refuting the claim that it is unconstitutional to
elevate one religion over anotherin the United States.
- Powerful Words ~ 299 words
The foolishness of preaching Gods' Words is what saves souls.
- Rejecting Knowledge ~ 363 words
It is impossible to reject the knowledge and wisdom of God and be a Christian, yet many try.
- Second Amendment ~ 230 words
Responding to a gun control advocate who believes no individuals should be allowed to own or possess firearms.
- Servants of the Church ~ 391 words
God does not ordain women to preach or to pastor, neither does He call them to any of the offices He reserved for men.
- Silence ~ 454 words
The number of Christians who speak up in defense of the Word of God against blasphemy and doctrinal error is declining.
- Something Different ~ 288 words
Rather than admit the truth of our history, liberals had rather deny and change the facts...IF that were possible.
- The Search For Jesus' DNA ~ 362 words
Still Trying to rob Jesus of His Divinity, researchers have set out to find His DNA and descendants.
- The Reproach of Men ~ 465 words
Do we curry favor with God or with man? Our words and actions, or lack of tell the story.
- Totally Helpless? ~ 450 words
Are we really totally helpless in regards to our salvation? Is it true we can do nothing but let God bestow Salvation on whom He will?
- Why Do We Suffer? ~ 380 words
Suffering of any kind is unpleasant but there is always a reward if we will but see it.
- Will of the People ~ 474 words
How the will of the majority committed murder in the name of the law.